27th Jan 2023
LIFE IN ACC
It has come to our attention that malicious individuals are making fake job offers in the name of ACC ⛔
To avoid falling prey to these scammers, please rest assured that we will never ask you:
- 👁🗨 Your personal data (social security number, driver's license number, bank account number, credit card number, login information,..) until you are hired. Any recruiter who asks you for this type of information, even before meeting you, should be considered suspicious.
- 💱 To send money. You will not be asked for any form of payment by a ACC representative.
- 💻 To buy material for the company (computer, ..).
- 👩💻 Request or organise meetings through Telegram, WhatsApp and other non-professional platforms.
- 👩💼 And nothing different from what a typical employer would ask of you.
When in doubt, stay on the side of caution. Here are some tips for spotting recruitment scams: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-spot-avoid-online-job-scams-biron-clark/
Visit https://jobs.acc-emotion.com/ to find out about our job offers !