Explore available opportunities
Why choose a career at ACC?
Join the people making history in the next great industrial revolution – the cleantech transport energy transition. Take your place in the fastest growing EV battery start-up with big ambitions - a pioneer in Europe. You’ll be one of the best – working in a diverse, supportive team of brilliant, dedicated people who care about creating a cleaner future. We’re building an inclusive culture around these people, supporting and encouraging them to shape the future. We train and reward them well, and there are no barriers here to your potential. So join us now, grow with us and change transport forever.
Meet the teams
Discover all our roles
Drivers for change
"The climate battle is the fight of the century"
"We strive for excellence"
"We are facing one of the most difficult industrial challenges in recent history"
Sales & Marketing Vice-President
"I was seduced by the dynamics of the project"
R&D projects, Partnership Manager
"Joining ACC for me ticked all the boxes"
Cost & Planning Manager
"I am proud to be a member of this inspiring team"
"ACC is the collective, it is the strength of the collective"
Process Innovation Manager
"There are plenty of career opportunities to be seized right now"
Expertise Center Manager & HR Manager
"I was impressed by the technical level of the teams"
R&D, Innovation, Cells & Modules Manager
"ACC is an industrial opportunity you will never have twice in your life, so go!"
Industrial, Chemical & Electrical Formation Manager
Let’s move the way we move
Our vision — to lead the 4th industrial revolution
We want to change the future of global transport and hasten the end of petrol and diesel cars. We aim to make emission free mobility affordable and accessible to everyone.
And we’re doing it by revolutionizing electric car battery technology and cultivating long-term partnerships to forge an unprecedented cleantech supply chain, and by doing all we can to reduce our carbon footprint.
Where you’ll find us
Life at ACC
There are two ways you can join us.
- Apply for a job advertised on our career page;
- Apply direct.
In either case, please send your CV, cover letter and details of your experience, level of study, level of English, salary expectations and availability.
You’ll then be sent an acknowledgement that we’ve received your application.
If the application is accepted, you can then expect:
- An interview with a recruitment officer. This will involve a presentation to you about ACC, potentially an English test (depending on the needs of the job), then we’ll ask some technical questions about your background, experience, development ambitions, etc...
- A business interview (depending on the job profile, several business interviews may be required).
- A final HR Interview with the recruitment manager and/or the HR director : This is where we discuss soft skills, mindset, motivational factors, interest in ACC, etc
Interviews are conducted either face-to-face or remotely via Teams video conference.
Yes, if you’d like to visit our offices during the recruitment process, it can be arranged.
You can expect a complete integration process, from the moment the contract is signed.
- Even before you and your fellow recruits arrive, ACC will be working in the background, arranging a personal welcome, preparing relevant material and setting up access rights to all the information you’ll need.
- On the day of arrival, there’ll be a Group Welcome by a member the management or the Executive Commitee, a presentation of the company, and a business integration with the team.
The aim of our New Recruits Onboarding Process is to ensure they all enjoy it and find it useful, that they feel integrated and part of ACC's strategy, and importantly, that they know and understand:
- ACC's strategy, ambition and priorities
- The product
- The process
- The roles within the associated organisation / Organization & governance
- The leaders of the main ACC sectors
- The culture and values of the company, the rules of collective life, how we behave
- The "tools", the "resource people", the support
Lunch with your team/manager
Equipment handover by the IT department (phone and computer)
Immersion with the team for the rest of the day
A satisfaction questionnaire, after 6 months in the company, to identify areas for improvement and implementation of actions.
To support you upon your arrival in France, we’ll help you:
- Find a house / apartment
- Handle all the administrative stuff
Get socially integrated, including:
- Monthly city discovery events
- Involving your partner (Morning coffee)
- French lessons